Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
|Posted on April 13, 2020 at 4:47 PM|
In these challenging times of the Coronavirus, social distancing and quarantining, it is important to find uplifting things that will help ease the soul. Here are a few of the things I have been applying into my daily ritual:
1) I listen to positive pod-casts and have enrolled in on-line self-development programs.
2) Work-out, this is a great way to keep in shape during this #stayhomemn. You will feel better after an intense workout and yes look great as well.
3) Reach out to family and friends, talk about how you are feeling, and encourage open conversation. Many people are feeling very nervous with all the news of the death count, the spread of the virus, and the overall shutdown of the economy.
4) Meditate and practice relaxation techniques. The more you can balance your overall emotions the better.
5) Eat healthy, take vitamins and nutrients. The immune system needs to be at the top of the list along with washing our hands.
This difficult time will pass sometime soon. In the meantime, be good to yourself and to others. I hope one day we all will look back on this “Global Pandemic of 2020” and realize we not only made it through but we are much better people because of it.
Categories: Corona Virus